Friday, July 2, 2010

A gift from the universe!

Yesterday, I arranged to take the day off and join my parents and 10 yr old son for an impromptu trip to the NJ shore.

We swam and explored all around these wonderful rocks, when I spotted some of my favorite Power Animals ~ bottlenose Dolphins!!!

There were about 4-5 pods, with at least that many in each, playing, feeding, and spraying as far as we could see!

After some research, I learned that dolphins actually swim these NJ waters...I had no idea my friends were so close ;-) This picture was taken by my son, capturing we meditating with the dolphins as they swam further and further away...I couldn't stop connecting with them ~ ~ ~

Enjoy this link about understanding your Power Animals, and read about the Dolphins.


This is a video I found of these amazing animals swimming in a river right near where we saw them in the ocean.



No comments:

Post a Comment